fredag den 20. juni 2008

Jeg er blevet tagged / I've been tagged :)

I have been tagged my sweet Anne and here are my answers.

What did you do ten years ago?
Ten years ago I was a new student at this time, and moved to Odense the year before that.

5 things on the To-Do list today?
Take care of Athena ( her daycare mom is enjoying her holidays :))
Searching for jobs
clean the house
prepare for the CyperCrop on Sunday
doing laundry

Snacks I like?
fruit snacks
Chips - thoose in the yellow bag from Kims
chocolate

Things I would do if I was a millio'naire?
Travelling with my daugher and husbond, see the world.
build a big house with lots of space for a good scrapping space
help people who needs help

Places I have lived?
Sonderborg ( my hometown), Odense, and for 2 weeks Finland:)

I'm tagging Mette, Heike, Sonja, Wilna, Tanja And I do that because those people simply are so nice and loveble:)

Have a nice day:)

2 kommentarer:

flatis stempelwelt sagde ...

Haaaa, was hab ich da eben Entdeckt ....
war auch brav und hab all deine Fragen auch bei mir beantwortet.

Lieben Gruß Sonja

Katja sagde ...

Hallo Peggy-Sue, du hast bei meinem PIF Beitrag mitgemacht, bist du so nett und mails mir deine Addy? Danke