mandag den 23. juni 2008

Cyper Crop at scrapsisters 22 juni 2008

Yesterday there was a CyperCrop at Scrapsisters, and thanks so much to Anne and Kirsten for there hard work and nice challenges.
They had made 8 and I did 5 of them, do you know how hard it is to do some serious scrapping when you have a almost 2 year old daughter running around your scrapping place *LOL*

Challenge number One:
The Layout had to be like this, and it had to LOOK like it too. Sometimes people change the sketch pretty hard but this time it had to be like it. You were allowed to tilt the sketch:)
Here is my Layout, and I'm loving it:). Our daughter is only 11 days old and already a party girl *LOL*. Winner will be found when voting is finished tonight.
The title is handmade and the little silvercake has some embossed details, the only thing that is coloured with watercolours are the candles and the table..
Challenge no two:
What does your gabagecan hide. Mine did hide a chocolate box, I have no idea how it got there *whistle whistle*

This is one of the sides, and I'm dekoration it later on. You simply had to add a photo and the winner will be found in by drawing.
Challenge no three:
Lift this Layout. - Winner will be found when voting is over later tonight.

And here is my Layout. I did the border thingi with a template and used some acryllic paint I won in a challenge at Scrap is fun - thank you Anita.
Challenge no four:
Make a christmas card - winner will be found by drawing.

Challenge no five:
Make a Layout with black'n white or Sephia Photos. Number of photos and sketch you will use is totally up to you. Winner will be found after voting is finished later tonight:)
In the cirkle in the left corner at the bottom I wrote the text to the layout.

Well I'm pretty happy about my Layouts, cards and box, and I think I did pretty well considering I'm not a fast scrapper and love details...

Oh and btw, I did win a blogcandy from Tanja:)

Have a nice evening


6 kommentarer:

Unknown sagde ...

hejsa :)
ej hvor fik du lavet mange gode opgaver, de er alle sammen skønne... kunne jeg lige få målene på julekort?

Trine Emdal sagde ...

Hej
det ser jo alt sammet rigtig godt ud
tak for kampen..

flatis stempelwelt sagde ...

Tolle LOs hast du gebastelt und die Christmas Karte gefällt mir auch super .

Andrea, sagde ...

Fabulous projects and LO's. I love the design of the Xmas card

troll13 sagde ...

Sikke nogle lækre ting du har lavet :o)

Har du set, at du har vundet min blogcandy? Du har vundet 2 QK dies efter eget valg hos Unik Hobby... ellers skriv lige til mig, så du kan få din gave ;o)

Fiona sagde ...

Wow - what gorgeous work - well done you even with a 2 year old running round.