torsdag den 23. juli 2009

different cards

On june 26th I was at a friends shop with a bunch of other scrapping ladies. We all got some paper and cardstock, and here is what I've made. Its not some colours I normally use, but they came out ok I think.

This image is Bildmålarne again, mimosa.
Used a tab and word window punch from Stampin' up and some cirkles and scalloped cirkle. And a border punch.

This time the images is whiff of joy, but you already knew that ;)
Some large stones in half and the word window punch for the greeting. I also distressed the edges of the coloured paper under the image.

Again mimosa and the word window and tab punch.

And last but not least a whiff of joy angel. Again the word window punch and some brads, and flowers from prima.
Once again I hoped you enjoyed what you saw and hope to see you here soon again:)
Hugs
Peggy-Sue



Ingen kommentarer: