torsdag den 23. juli 2009

Christmas cards - in july yes:)

Ok.. I know.... its a bit early.. but every year the same thing happens. I keep on putting my own cards for family and friend at the bottom on my list and therefor it always are some quick making cards.
This year I wanted to try NOT to do that so I've already made two and more to come soon.

The image is a hÄngler and stÄngler that I've got from Sonja in Germany - thanks a lot.
The christmas flower is a die for the QK squeeser. And the saying "jul" means christmas btw.
Image is as always coloured with my H2O's.

Another hÄngler image and done by the same sketch as the first one shown:)
Hopefully you enjoyed a christmas card in july, although the sun is shinning and its summer. But before you know it, the summer is gone and christmas is knocking on the door:)
See ya soon.

Ingen kommentarer: