lørdag den 14. marts 2009

my princess and I :)

Me at a beach on the Island where I lived with my lovely parents. Last weekend Athena and I went to visit them and went to a beach near by. Athena loves the beach and everything about nature - just as her mom:)
My dad had this picture taken while I was staring at a huge yacht coming to the habour near by.

The Princess and I.. the picture says it all:) - no need for words here. And would you believe she is 2½ years old now.. and soon she will be in kindergarden.. where did my little baby go.

Have a nice weekend.
And sorry for not being around, but had a busy period with moving aso:)

4 kommentarer:

Trine Emdal sagde ...

Det er nogle super gode billeder af jer lige til og scrappe

Nathalie Kalbach sagde ...

Hi Peggy-sue - can't wait to see you in Denmark. :-) Have a gorgeous sunday evening!

Maj-Britt Soegaard sagde ...

Hej Peggy, nu har jeg dig ... ohhhh, hvor har det været hyggeligt at møde dig. Jeg glæder mig helt vidt, at vi snart skal scrappe igen ;-) Vi må finde en dato sammen med Christiane og hvem der så ellers har lyst til at scrappe. Har en go´ søndag Søde !!!

Nathalie Kalbach sagde ...

Hi Girl, it was so wonderful to meet you!!!! I had a lot of fun with you! Thanks for all your help too :-)