søndag den 24. august 2008

My little princess and I


I simply HAD TO show you this Photo of my little Princess Athena (pronounced A-te-na). Saturday we visited some old and very good friends of mine - I havent seen them for at least 5/6 years, and the husband Allan likes to photograph just like me, and this is what came out.

Do I have to tell you that I'm SO SO VERY VERY happy about that picture? Thank you so much Allan, and it was great seeing you, Mette and your lovely kids:) - hope to see you soon again.

Have a nice sunday - which btw is totally grey here in Denmark as usual:) But this Photo lightend up MY day:)

3 kommentarer:

Anne Thormose sagde ...

Skøøønt billede - det kan jeg sandelig godt forstå, at du er glad for. Rigtig godt af jer begge.

flatis stempelwelt sagde ...

Hallo Peggy-Sue,
das ist ein wunderschönes Bild von euch beiden ....
Deine Kleine ist eine süße Maus und die Mama auch (o:

LG Sonja xxx

Heike's Creativeplace sagde ...

Huhu Peggy-Sue,

tolles Bild, die Maus ist total süssssssssss.......

Schaue mal auf meinem Blog ich habe was für Dich :-)))...

Lg.Heike