fredag den 16. april 2010

I'm still alive :)

Hey guys
I'm still here and still alive.. here is the reason why I haven't been around for quite some time. I'm pregnant and have been really really sick. Twice at the hospital and away from job for nearly 5 weeks - and when I finally got back I had a hard time getting energy enough for job, family and scrapping:)
But here I am, and later today I'll show you some projects I've been working on lately.

Btw, due date is august 3rd:) And it looks like its a little boy:) We have a lovely princess already, she will turn 4 september 1th.



Latest picture of our little new one:)
Have a nice evening :)


4 kommentarer:

Gurli Laursen sagde ...

Stort tillykke med den lille spire ;-)

Heike's Creativeplace sagde ...

Huhu Peggy, danke für deinen lieben kommentar auf meinem Blog. Freue mich sehr von dir zu hören, und was für wundervolle Nachrichten. Freue mich sehr für Dich....

Ich wünsche dir weiterhin alles alles Gute, hoffe das du keine Probleme mehr hast. Tut mir total leid. Dein Baby wird auch Löwe :-))))......

Ganz liebe Grüsse
Heike

Andrea, sagde ...

Congratulations. I hope you are feeling better now

Conibaer sagde ...

Congrats! And all the best for your pregnancy! Hope everything will went fine now!
And little boys are awesome! :D